Congratulations On Your Engagement!
Looking for a wedding officiant in the Piedmont-Triad area? Rev. Virginia Wood of Greensboro, North Carolina is an ordained minister who performs personalized ceremonies at the location of your choice in Piedmont-Triad area and beyond.
Why choose a wedding minister?
- You wish to have a ceremony that is both professionally guided and thoughtful, reflecting your unique qualities as a couple.
- You desire a Christian wedding but don't belong to a church.
- You are getting married in or around Greensboro but you don't know any clergy.
- Your current pastor is unavailable.
- You may want a home wedding, with a simple exchange of vows, and you need a wedding officiant to "make it legal" and to handle sign the license.
Pastor Wood has officiated weddings at churches, inns, restaurants, country clubs, parks, the beach and in her home. Popular places for weddings in Greensboro include the Bicentennial Garden, Kress Terrace, the UNC-G Alumni House, the Proximity Hotel, the Empire Room, Revolution Mills and the O Henry Hotel. Outside of Greensboro, Pastor Wood performs weddings at the Magnolia Manor in Colfax, the Gardens at Gray Gables in Summerfield, NC and at the Oak Ridge B & B. She is willing to travel locally to your venue.